- Support custom URI Resolvers as in the JAXP specification.
- Update variable documentation to display values other than value of
- Add option to sort variable and template detail sections.
- Update index so template parameters are displayed.
March 24 2001 – Release 0.93
-windowtitleoption now correctly uses the value of
-doctitleif not explicitly set.
- Updated to use JAXP 1.1 from 1.01. This changed the previous
- Fixed bug where certain links where incorrect if the directory you documented was the current directory (i.e. you specified dot).
- Comments with a leading asterisk (*) on each line are now properly displayed.
- All top level elements of a stylesheet are now documented. This means you can now comment all top level elements of a stylesheet.
This involved an API change to the
StylesheetDocinterface and the addition of the
GenericMemberDocinterface. This is only an issue if you have created a custom doclet.
- The generated HTML documentation should be XHTML compliant except for the DOCTYPE declaration and the namespace indication on the
January 4 2001 – Release 0.92
- Display stylesheet parameters in the stylesheet description area.
- Display the XSLT specification version in the stylesheet description area.
- Display stylesheet output method in the stylesheet description area.
- Now look for files ending in “.xslt” in addition to “.xsl”
- Added an example on the website.
December 21 2000 – Release 0.91
- Fixed several command line issues associated with specifying files and directories.
- See tag references couldn’t handle template names with hyphens – fixed.
- Now allow See tags to reference “match” templates. You must enclose the match string in double quotes.
December 4 2000 – Release 0.9
This is the first public, beta, release of Xsldoc.
- Ed Blachman – Helped find some bugs and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Chris Bayes – Helped find some bugs and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Kurt Devlin – Helped find some bugs and offer suggestions for improvements.